Product Owner is a professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Your effort is important for the company as you will need to deliver product not just according to users, but the product that helps make our company vision reality.
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.